 Star Wars / 8221
Re: who's feelin the black pack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Damien Nesbit writes:
The "yellow" minifigs are representations of human
beings who are lighter in skin color, i.e.  white people.  EVERY LEGO SET EVER
MADE IS A PROVERBIAL WHITE PACK.

I dunno for certain that the yellow 'figs are "white" folks. I think they are
just "people." I for one hope that Lando comes out with yellow skin.

it's the 21st century for god's
sake, and lego toys need to join the rest of us in it,

It's the 20th century. 21st doesn't start until 2001.

Chris