 Star Wars / 8222
Re: UCS X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:34:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jamie Hickey writes:
Well, I have had my UCS X-Wing for a little over a month now and I swear, I
have been so scaried of coming home from work and finding it on the floor.

The stand sucks! I was on the floor last night 1400 pieces all over my living
room floor. I am still missing some.

I am just letting the Lugnet community know before they find theirs on the
floor.

You need to add some Technic beams and pins to make the stand a little more
stabile.

I have not noticed this problem with mine. In fact I was surprised at how well
it balances on the stand in either of the three positions.

Ben
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)