 Star Wars / 5797
  Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

So far, every SW character that has been featured in TLG's logo for the SW line has eventually appeared as a minifig. Boba Fett and Han Solo took awhile, but finally showed up. Stormtroopers are the only characters left that have not appeared in (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Han Solo, being a major character, should have appeared in 1999. I know how much we all disliked the fact that Luke Skywalker was in virtually every set. I absolutely agree that Stormtroopers will be made also. My biggest gripe is that such (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Weren't those Stormtroopers in the Speeder Bike kit? Dave (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) No No No... Those were Scout Troopers. Big difference. Storm Troopers are mean and dangerous where the Scout Troopers come off as kind of the wimps of the Imperial Army. I'll admit I have 20 of the Scout Troopers but that is only because there (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Ahh, I was wondering the same thing. Good thing David asked, and Eric answered. Hmm, I forget what storm troopers look like; care to refresh my memory? Bryan (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

(URL) Wong wrote in message ... (...) are (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) I have to assume you were only refering to the classic Star Wars lego line, because if you consider the Phantom Menace line we are still missing both the Queen, (the Padame figure doesn't count in my book) and Darth Sidious (or Palptine in the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Well yes I was only thinking of Classic but who can fault me for that :-). Yes Darth Sidious or an Emporer would be nice. I don't think you need a ship to create a set (although seeing what we have so far TLC might think otherwise). I think (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) I made an OK Emperor by switching yellow hands and a mummy head onto Darth Maul and putting flames in his hands to represent the bolts that Palpatine shot from his hands at Luke. -Marc (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Playsets would be awesome. Plus, most of the Adventurers theme (jungle and egypt) and the Wild West theme were playsets. Heck, the tan baseplate that comes with the Adventurers Sphinx-like set (can't remember the name) would make a pretty cool (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

<snip> (...) a (...) I think that TLC was trying the "playset" a little with the B-Wing. It's not too bad... I suggest that an Emperor (and an Imperial Guard or three) could show up easily with the creation of the Death Star II observation tower... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) One other advantage of this is that you don't have too many architectural elements in this scene. A baseplate, two Ft. Legoredo staitcases, a large black plate, a turning throne, a fence rail for Luke to grab as he gets blasted, and the large (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Guess I better make some time and dig out the Triology... :) Dave (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Why don't you show 'em how it's done, Jonathan. --Todd (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

<chop> (...) Even better...transparent Darth Sidious. People'd love that. Alan (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) If TLG has done their research they will have realised that the only way to get most of us to buy that piece of junorised crap they are calling a falcon is to include a chewbacca figure. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Um, didnt he also appear on a balcony of sorts in solid form speaking to darth maul? (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

What about Nute Gunray or Lott Dodd? Or C3PO, or TC-14 (silver C3PO type dorid) - a blueish Gungan (Captain Tarpals)... Jawas, any of the bounty hunters other than Boba Fett. Jaba the Hutt, Bib Fortuna, Admiral ackbar, Mon Mothma, Etc. Etc. Etc. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Actually, Tarpals is in the Gungan Patrol set. I don't remember offhand if he's credited as Tarpals in the instruction book, but he's certainly wearing the clothes that Tarpals wore- and Tarpals was the only Gungan in the omvie dressed that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

wron color, though... Tarpals was blue... ec (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) get (...) Other than the UFO hull pieces, how is the falcon junorised? If you are refering to scale TLGs falcon is right on... for external scale. As the internal scale is almost 40 percent bigger, it is impossible for anyone to ever build an (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) True, but by Jedi any kind of Stormtrooper unit was made wimpy by Lucas. Stormtroopers were meant to be the elite shock troops of the Empire. They were absolutely loyal to the Emperor, and even kept order even within the ranks of the Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Of course, by Jedi, we had the Emperor's guard. Not that we ever saw those red-cloaked guys *do* anything (besides stand there and look cool...) but still...I think that must have been where all of the competent Stormtroopers went. Anyway, the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Heh, it's in ANH, when the 'troopers run into the Death Star control room. He whacks his head on the door. Far right side of the screen. Easier to see if you've got widescreen. (...) Yeah. I really hate the Disney-fied scene with Greedo firing (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) were (...) And you forgot when the stormtroopers are chasing Luke and someone in ANH, they say: "Close the blast doors, close the blast doors." then Luke and the other person run through the blast doors. "Open the blast doors, open the blast (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) There's a lot more missing than just Stormtroopers. Though I'd like a basketfull of those! Just off the top of my head, the following are also still missing. I'm sure there are dozens more, probably in each movie. I WANT THEM ALL!!! Star Wars: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Regarding the Emperor's guards, there was a scene in Jedi that was cut in which some Imperial official demanded to see the Emperor, and the guards turned him away by using their sticks on him (by way of a shock, I believe). I've actually seen (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) That's in ANH. In general the Empire is portrayed as buffoonish, but it did get worse from film to film. For example, when the Star Destroyers try to cut off the Millinnium Falcon from blasting off on Tatooine, they don't actually screw up so (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) doors" was added for The Special Edition. It was not in the original if I remember correctly. Ben Gatrelle (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Actually, I think they're saying "Close the blast doors" in the regular version and the SE added "Open the blast doors" but it's been a few days since I saw it last so I could be wrong. 8) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) I haven't seen ESB SE, but (and I may be misremembering this) I thought there was a scene where the Rebels captured one of those ice creatures (Wampas?) and had it trapped in a room marked 'Danger'...C3PO during the assault took down the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) To where I jump in to mention that I came to basically the same conclusion while reading the Talkbacks on AICN for a new disney movie. I had come to the sudden realization that Jar Jar was nothing more than a Highly Irritating Disney Sidekick (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Okay, I see everyone complain about this Greedo scene, where is it? Is that the green guy in the bar in ANH with Han Solo? I have this strange feeling I'm going to have to rewatch the two versions. Kya (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Uuuuuh, not the Star Wars expert here...but I swear I've never seen that before. Kya (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Kya, (...) That's it. I watched it a few weeks ago, and then popped in the original version. As Ross Perot says, "Just Stupid, Larry." Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Me neither...but it sounds cool! (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Okay, this is a bit off-topic, but the subject seems to have degenerated into "inconsistencies in the Star Wars movies, and Imperial buffoonery" so here goes: at the end of Episode 4, when the Empire is closing in for the kill on the Rebellion, with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) got (...) I'd guess three reasons-- A. Yavin is really big.... it's possible that the Death Star wasn't capable of destroying it... B. The faster they get to the moon with the rebel base, the better... by using the planet's gravity to propel (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Some of these scenes were filmed but the sequence was never completed. In the original ESB trailer you can see a bit where C-3PO rips a sign off a door. This sign says "DANGER" (not in english, of course) and you can still see that door in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) into (...) on (...) did (...) I (...) got (...) Maybe blowing up Yavin, a big gas giant, might have taken the Death Star with it?! If I remember rightly (probably not) gas giants are failed suns - maybe it would have taken out everything in a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

Andrew & All, (...) Speaking of the Empire, my biggest complaint with the SW universe, where I am talking about movies, and not the books, etc. I am not familiar with them, is that the Empire is really ignorant / dumb/ etc. There are so many (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

In lugnet.starwars, David Schilling writes: <snip> (...) Wampa. (...) Lobot. </snip> I'll be around if anyone needs any more trivial and useless Star Wars info. :^) ~M (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes: <snip> (...) </snip> Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was that snively Moff Jerjerrod (the guy who greeted Vader on the Death Star) I saw that thing too. I thought it was on theforce.net, but I couldn't find it when (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) "See Emily Play," a very early (1960s) Pink Floyd song, written by Syd Barrett. I believe it's reproduced on _Relics_ or _A Collection of Great Dance Songs_. I've been humming along with that tune every time I see one of his posts... thanks (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

There was also a scene in Jedi when Vader goes to see the emperor (after he told Vader to stay on the command ship) and gets stopped by the Royal Guard, but Vader waves his hand and uses the Force on them (just like Luke did to the Gammorean Guards (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes: SNIP (...) That is because they are the Villains of the story. Villainy never wins in the end because of many factors, the most important one being "Evil never Prospers". This was an unwritten code in (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) Well, when you consider that Sidious acheived all his goals in Episode I, without anyone even *realising* it, I'd say chances are good that he'll continue to kick... err, rear. eric (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Both lines are in the original movie. Steve (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) She's going to come in the Millenium Falcon set. Alan This message's random set is: 3407, www.lugnet.com/pause...query=3407 (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) base (...) The first death star requiered 24 hours to recharge the superlaser. The second which was about 5 times bigger, required only minutes. Less if the target was a mere capital ship instead of a planet with a shield. (Yes Alderaan had a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Early ESB trailer

I only know this because a good friend of mine is a real SW fanatic and has tried to amass all SW media related material, i.e. every version on VHS, laserdisc, books on tape, that sort of thing. Anyway, we were watching the collector's boxed set of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) the (...) carnage (...) As far as I know: This is something that Lucas had planned to do in ESB, but wound up leaving out of the movie. It was neither in the original movie or the special edition. -- Jeff <jthompson@esker.com> "Float on a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

<snip> Loads of stuff about the Empire. </snip> And has anyone else noticed that just about every single member of the Empire is played by a British actor and the rebels are nearly all American? George -- what are you trying to say? F (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) EVIL British. ;) I think it was just to have a difference between the Empire and the Rebels. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) True -- but then it is odd that the rebels would have a different accent. Surely everyone is a member of the Empire until they rebel -- so they should be pretty much the same. Is there anything in the "literature" that hints that the rebels (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

Then explain the princess's pseudo british accent at the beginning of episode 4 - which turns into non-existent by the end of the movie... ??? EC (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) I agree that the superlaser probably needed to be recharged, although what's the rush? After all, Tarkin certainly didn't expect any kind of resistance that would be a threat. Plot-wise, it was probably the old arch-villain syndrome in the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) I think that one reason that this happens is because it is just plain easier to make the bad guys dufuses (I have no idea how to spell that - maybe dufusi?). It takes more talent, more creativity, more effort, more patience, to make the bad (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) I think that Americans tend to associate the British accent with formality and sophistication; sort of the regal by-the-book British officer character. This stereotype (or so I suppose it could be called) fits well with the characteristics of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) I suspect that since the plural of virus is virii, then the plural of dufus must be dufii, right? :) Adrian -- (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) What about the Princess? Wayne (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) I would argue that making the plural of 'doofus' something that a doofus would never think of is sort of doofus-like. *grin* <hayseed> Back home in 'Lasker the plural of "doofus" was "politicians". </hayseed> -Cheese (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

<puts on Star Wars Freak hat> Okay, this was a scene that was originally slated to be in the original theatre release of ESB; Lucas and Co weren't happy with the way the Wampa looked (alternately like a man in a furry suit or a jumpy, stop-action (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) It's just the military officers. The stormtroopers have a normal accent. So it's that formality thing. Which sort of explains Sir Alec Guinness. Formal, you know. Steve (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) adds (...) EP (...) Princess Leia speaks with a faux-british accent in parts of ST:ANH, so the "british accent as signifier of evil" theory doesn't quite pan out across the board. Not to mention that James Earl Jones doesn't have much of a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

(...) movie (...) Anthony Daniels (man inside C-3PO) spoke of this scene in the Star Wars Insider magazine. According to him there was a large subplot written in which rebels caught wampas to protect themselves, and while the base was being overrun (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) And in doing so, Lucas betrays how much he was influenced by Hollywood, while all the while claiming to dislike the place. Using Brits for the (generally evil) overlords and Americans for the (generally good) oppressed underclass is a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) I don't think ANYBODY could explain that accent. Dick van Dyke could do a better English accent than that. F (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) I thought most of the episodes were shot in England, thus if you need a few more speaking characters (not the major actors), you call the London talent agency. I don't recall a lot of non-stars on the rebel side, who was there, Wedge, one or (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) Wedge, Biggs, Porkins, Gold Leader, all the other guys who got wiped out in the assault on the Death Star...in the later films Mon Mothma and Admiral Ackbar...the guy who was in charge of the Hoth base, Dack (Luke's snowspeeder copilot)... (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Actually, the line "Close the blast doors!" was in the original movie, but didn't make it into the video releases (it might be in the VERY first video release, I'll have to dig out that old CBS/Fox release and check.) -John (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

Really? Hmm, I'll have to recheck my LaserDisk. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

It is in the CBS/Fox version. As well as the following line "Open the blast doors!" *grin* -Cheese (...) ANH, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

It is in the CBS/Fox version. As well as the following line "Open the blast doors!" *grin* -Cheese (...) ANH, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

(...) <pull> <tug> Mine won't come off. ~Mark (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) Heh, funny thing about this... I recently had the opportunity to have a beer with Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) after a fan convention. He was really amazed at the quasi-celebrity he now enjoys at fan shows simply because he wore some plastic (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) That's pretty cool! But it just goes to show you: you never know what just might prove to be your perpetual meal ticket. Maybe some people assume that being inside the suit meant that he somehow "knew" Fett? I'm not sure it's that different (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]

(...) might (...) inside (...) from (...) For those who want to see the man inside the mask, Jeremy is visible in another Cloud City scene... He's the imperial officer who uses Leia as a shield when she yells, "Luke! It's a Trap!" ~M (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) In the Falcon set. (...) In the Falcon set. (...) In the Falcon set. (...) If we get a sandcrawler, whether UCS or system, I'd assume these will be in it, along with a motley collection of random droids (C3P0, R2D2, R5D4 (the red one), the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) fair... Andrew. (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships

(...) Guess what? There is no picture. That would just be too fair now wouldn't it. The picture of the Falcon further down on the site shows a hand holding a Tatooine Luke, but the rest of the crew is not shown. I guess we just have to wait untill (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Early ESB trailer

I know this is an old post, but being the star wars nut that I am I just had to correct one little thing! (...) The wampa in the special edition is not cgi, it is actually a man in a wampa suit. This wampa suit is of course, much better than the one (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)