 Star Wars / 5837
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:16:40 GMT

What about Nute Gunray or Lott Dodd? Or C3PO, or TC-14 (silver C3PO type
dorid) - a blueish Gungan (Captain Tarpals)... Jawas, any of the bounty
hunters other than Boba Fett. Jaba the Hutt, Bib Fortuna, Admiral ackbar,
Mon Mothma, Etc. Etc. Etc.

Lets get those LEGO people moving - use those imaginations...

;)

EC