 Star Wars / 5941
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:13:50 GMT

There was also a scene in Jedi when Vader goes to see the emperor (after he
told Vader to stay on the command ship) and gets stopped by the Royal Guard,
but Vader waves his hand and uses the Force on them (just like Luke did to the
Gammorean Guards in the beginning at Jabba's palace.)

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

<snip>

Regarding the Emperor's guards, there was a scene in Jedi that was cut in • which
some Imperial official demanded to see the Emperor, and the guards turned him
away by using their sticks on him (by way of a shock, I believe).  I've • actually
seen a still shot of the outtake on some web site.  If I can locate the • image,
I'll post it here.

</snip>

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was that snively Moff Jerjerrod (the guy who
greeted Vader on the Death Star)

I saw that thing too. I thought it was on theforce.net, but I couldn't find
it when I looked there. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, though.