 Star Wars / 5850
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gene C. Weissinger writes:
What about ... - a blueish Gungan (Captain Tarpals)...

Actually, Tarpals is in the Gungan Patrol set.  I don't remember offhand if
he's credited as Tarpals in the instruction book, but he's certainly wearing
the clothes that Tarpals wore- and Tarpals was the only Gungan in the omvie
dressed that way.

eric