 Star Wars / 5899
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 05:48:32 GMT

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:45:05 GMT, "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com>
wrote:

I'll give them that.  (Except, as I understand it, in the Special
Edition.  But I don't believe in the SE.  It doesn't exist.)

Yeah. I really hate the Disney-fied scene with Greedo firing first. Bah.

Okay, I see everyone complain about this Greedo scene, where is it?
Is that the green guy in the bar in ANH with Han Solo? I have this
strange feeling I'm going to have to rewatch the two versions.

Kya