 Star Wars / 5812
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:33:42 GMT

<snip>

Darth Sidious or an Emporer would be nice.  I don't think you need a ship to
create a set (although seeing what we have so far TLC might think otherwise).
I think playsets would be really cool.  Just for Stormtroopers I can think of • a
couple of playsets that would be cool.

1.  Carbonite freezing chamber.
2.  Mos Eisly-sp Cantina
3.  Death Star Docking Bay.
4.  As you mentioned with Dewbacks.

Plus that is just the very short list.

I think that TLC was trying the "playset" a little with the B-Wing. It's not
too bad...

I suggest that an Emperor (and an Imperial Guard or three) could show up
easily with the creation of the Death Star II observation tower...

The Storm Troopers should be along soon - I think your #2 and #3 above would
be the most likely locations...

How about getting us a Chewie??!!!

Maybe a Tauntaun, some Imperial troops (greys and snow) from "Empire". An AT-
AT? The list goes on....

Wayne