 Star Wars / 5797
5796  |  5798
Subject:
Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:27:15 GMT

So far, every SW character that has been featured in TLG's logo for the SW
line has eventually appeared as a minifig.  Boba Fett and Han Solo took
awhile, but finally showed up.  Stormtroopers are the only characters left
that have not appeared in ABS.  I think they will be next.  Perhaps they're
taking their time to make sure they get the helmet sculpt just right!

One other thing.  Episode II won't be out for at least another year so it's
way too early to see sets from that film.  There probably won't be any more
new sets from Episode I as I don't know what other sets they could possibly
release.  TLG has done ALL the Rebel ships now, and I'm hoping that 2001
will be the year that "The Empire Strikes Back" in the Legoverse!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini