 Star Wars / 5969
Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:52:19 GMT

make the bad guys dufuses (I have no idea how to spell that - maybe dufusi?).

I suspect that since the plural of virus is virii, then the plural of dufus
must be dufii, right?  :)

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html