 Star Wars / 5855
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
How about getting us a Chewie??!!!

If TLG has done their research they will have realised that the only way to • get
most of us to buy that piece of junorised crap they are calling a falcon is to
include a chewbacca figure.

Other than the UFO hull pieces, how is the falcon junorised?  If you are
refering to scale TLGs falcon is right on... for external scale.  As the
internal scale is almost 40 percent bigger, it is impossible for anyone to ever
build an accurate internal/external model of the falcon.  One can only do one
or the other.  Heck, even the main cockpit window is different from the inside
(4 sections) than on the outside (3 sections).

While the MOCs I have seen of the falcon are generally much better than TLGs,
every one I have seen has been about (suprise suprise) 40 percent too big
externally.

I suppose it is this reasoning that makes me not think that TLGs falcon is that
bad.  I would be very suprised if their falcon doesn't have at least 800-900
pieces.

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity