 Star Wars / 5822
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:11:16 GMT

Guess I better make some time and dig out the Triology... :)

Dave

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.starwars, David C. Pyatt writes:
Weren't those Stormtroopers in the Speeder Bike kit?

No No No... Those were Scout Troopers.  Big difference.  Storm Troopers are
mean and dangerous where the Scout Troopers come off as kind of the wimps of
the Imperial Army.

I'll admit I have 20 of the Scout Troopers but that is only because there are
no Storm Troopers!!!  Give me Storm Troopers now!!! It is all I am missing.
(More imperials in general would be nice but I want a real Storm Trooper)

Eric "The Storm Trooper rant" Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at