 Star Wars / 6028
Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:19:08 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, George Haberberger writes:

I thought most of the episodes were shot in England, thus if you need a few
more speaking characters (not the major actors), you call the London talent
agency.

Heh, funny thing about this... I recently had the opportunity to have a beer
with Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) after a fan convention. He was really amazed at
the quasi-celebrity he now enjoys at fan shows simply because he wore some
plastic armor for a couple scenes.

That's pretty cool!  But it just goes to show you:  you never know what just might
prove to be your perpetual meal ticket.  Maybe some people assume that being inside
the suit meant that he somehow "knew" Fett?  I'm not sure it's that different from
other celebrity, except it took less overt work.  :)

best

Lindsay