 Star Wars / 5963
Re: Empire Analysis : WAS: [Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:56:18 GMT

Fraser wrote:

<snip>
Loads of stuff about the Empire.
</snip>

And has anyone else noticed that just about every single member of the Empire
is played by a British actor and the rebels are nearly all American?

George -- what are you trying to say?

EVIL British. ;)

I think it was just to have a difference between the Empire and the
Rebels.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com