 Star Wars / 5821
Re: Why I think we'll get Stormtroopers + Imperial ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:51:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
I suggest that an Emperor (and an Imperial Guard or three) could show up
easily with the creation of the Death Star II observation tower...

One other advantage of this is that you don't have too many architectural
elements in this scene. A baseplate, two Ft. Legoredo staitcases, a large black
plate, a turning throne, a fence rail for Luke to grab as he gets blasted, and
the large quarter-circle insectoid wall plates in clear (or a bubble). For
minifigs, Darth Vader, Endor Luke, and the Emperor. Maybe an elevator with the
Imperial Guards if they want to make the set bigger. Of course, you'd need
trans-blue or trand-clear flames for his force lightning.

The Storm Troopers should be along soon - I think your #2 and #3 above would
be the most likely locations...

I'm holding my breath (well, not really) for a "Greet the Emporer from his
Tyderian Shuttle" playset. *drool* Emperor, Vader, four to six stormtroopers, a
baseplate for the death star bay, and the shuttle model.

How about getting us a Chewie??!!!

That would sooooo rock. Many many of these, and you have a very nifty shambling
hairy army to retrieve Cousin It when he gets lost.

Oh! Combine Forestmen and Dark Forest trees with a couple Chewies, and you can
make a Wookie colony!