 Star Wars / 2957
Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:23:49 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message
Once upon a time, (on Wed, 9 Jun 1999 01:12:51 GMT, to be precise!), Kevin • B
uttered the following profundities....
Too late.  Just whatever you do, DON'T look at the TV Guide while • standing
in line at the local supermarket......

I cannot, as I am in the UK, so tell fill me in, please!
--

It's got JJB with a dopey smile.  That is about all I saw.  I had to turn
around and beat a baby seal with a Snow Owl to keep from losing all of my

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer