 Star Wars / 2833
Re: Adding fuel to the fire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 14:49:51 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Sun, 6 Jun 1999 07:23:21 GMT, to be precise!), Jonathan
uttered the following profundities....
First off, DV becames
this big hulking guy. Leo is this skinny, little thing. I mean, granted, Luke
wasn't anything massive (so you'd have the whole father-son resemblance going),
but for DV to end up well over 6 ft and sporting the bulk that he is, it would
be nice to see it represented in who ever lays Anakin in episode II.

"..mostly machine now."-OB1.
Which leads to the following question:
Does he become less powerful with the force, as there are
fewer body parts, and presumably fewer midi"plot-devices used
to try and explain, poorly, the force?"-chlorians?
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/