 Star Wars / 2947
Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:01:32 GMT

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:06:41 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 01:22:02 GMT, "Kevin B" <kevinb01@netfocus.net> wrote:

But, I agree with the person who said that JJB had too much of an "Uncle
Tom's Cabin" kind of accent.  I was just waiting for a "Massuh" or a
"Yeesuh" thrown in there.

Really?  I was expecting a "I don' know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies!"
(I hope I didn't mangle that quote too badly).

Close enough.  Maybe if they did bring him back in the sequel?  For the birth
of the kids?

And in the victory parade, weren't the Gunga (Gungans?) just a bit, umm,
funky?  As in, "get down, get funky".

Yes, they were.  And they were making *way* to much noise.  Gunga din, I guess.

-- Terry K --