 Star Wars / 3164
Re: "There are always possibilities"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:00:46 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

How often can it be argued that a sequel is as good or better than the
original?

-- Terry K --

Aliens is one of the exceptions.  Also:

Empire Strikes Back (duh!)
ST II The Wrath of Khan
Dawn of the Dead
Bride of Chucky (better than the first three!)

I'm sure there are a few I'm missing.

Dave

   IMHO, the new Austin Powers flick falls under this heading.

   LFB.