 Star Wars / 2912
Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 01:12:51 GMT

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message

Don't get-a me wrongo.  I like Jar Jar well enough, and I feel he had a • role to
fill in this movie, but I'd be perfectly happy if we never, ever saw him
again.

Too late.  Just whatever you do, DON'T look at the TV Guide while standing
in line at the local supermarket......

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer