 Star Wars / 2846
Re: "There are always possibilities"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 06:27:04 GMT

    So we all agree that Leo can act.  The only problem I see is that Darth
Vader in the movies is at lest 6'4" maybe taller.  Leo is only 5'8".  Assuming
he is going to be 18-20 years old in the next movie that is to short for Vader.
Besides that Leo would be good for the part.  Thats just my two cents worth.

--Jason--