 Star Wars / 2834
Re: "There are always possibilities"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 16:27:05 GMT

David Simmons <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message
news:FCvr8y.3I@lugnet.com...

IMHO, it will all depend on the director, and frankly, I hope that it's • not
George.

First off my wife isn't the biggest SW fan, but...
She was watching ET and a fan asked if he was planning to direct all 3
movies.  My wife thought that was a stupid question which was confirmed when
he said "yes".  (I later informed her about EP 5 & 6)

My two bits re: Leo is he's a great actor and he'll undoubtedly bring a
different audience.  Fans like me would see the 2nd movie regardless,
whereas some will see it because of him.

Ob Lego:  I noticed on Ebay that the Darth Vader mini-fig is going for
between $10-26.  Isn't the 407 pc set only $50?  If anyone wants a DV fig
for $20 I'm selling.  Heck for that price I'll throw in S&H.

TJ