 Star Wars / 2931
Re: "There are always possibilities" (possible braod Ep. II Spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 16:42:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Selçuk Göre writes:
IIRC, and IYDAK, Korean like some other Asian languages reads from top to
bottom first rather than left to right, or right to left (as is the case • with
Lebanese), so they probably have their subtitling system already set up • that
way for their own subtitled movies.

Lebanese?..:-) They speak and write Arabic.

I gotta admit that it's not first-hand knowledge with me :)  I know a guy that
could speak and write some of it, and that's what he showed and told me. Yet I
don't doubt it was Arabic. It makes sense. Is it possible there's a dialect
involved?

-Tom McD.
when replying, note there's no spamcake at the end of rainbow.