 Star Wars / 2821
Re: Adding fuel to the fire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 00:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Bane writes:

Snip (to remove any referance to that Titanic actor that should be banned from
all Star Wars activities and events)  Please George say it ain't so...

Hmmm, I seem to recall a commentator on the radio, when discussing the
outbreak of squatters waiting on tickets (this was about a week before the
release), that they had already begun shooting EII, which is supposed to be
out like in Summer or Fall of 2000.

Was this just somebody tossing "bovine muddies", or has anybody else
heard/can confirm this?

Well I don't know what a "bovine muddies" are but if it is that stuff that
comes from male cows and kind of smells well I think thats what they were
tossing.   :)

Episode 2 is due out Summer 2002 and no they have not started filming yet.  I
think Lucas is still ironing out the story line.  Casting is to begin latter
this summer or fall.

Eric

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer