 Star Wars / 2946
Re: Questions (possible spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Dee writes:
Once upon a time, (on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:58:07 GMT, to be precise!), Lee
Jorgensen uttered the following profundities....
A real life example of this, is the vandalism to a car, and a kid (17) • getting
a caining in Singapore ... the kid is/was a US citizen, and everybody here
was outraged that the punishment was so high ... but he did commit an
offense.

At first, I found myself looking for footnote #17! Then of
course it clicked.....

I never did here the outcome of that case, did he get it or
not?
4 strokes(shouda been 6) with two off cause bill clinton pleaded ;-)