 Star Wars / 2959
Re: Questions (possible spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 01:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Dee writes:
Once upon a time, (on Wed, 9 Jun 1999 00:43:24 GMT, to be precise!), Kevin B
uttered the following profundities....
Which raises another question:  How did Darth Maul know where to find them?

The message sent to the queen, "The death toll is catastrophic...."
A trace was made, and so he found them.

Actually, I think QGJ told OWK not to respond to any of the transmissions.
They made it quite clear that the messages from Naboo were probably bait to
lure them into responding.  During my numerous visits to the theater, I did
not see any scenes where anyone responded.  So how the heck did Darth Maul
track them down?