 Star Wars / 2982
Re: Questions (possible spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 02:40:00 GMT

Umm, wasn't it Anakin; Jar Jar was sleeping quite soundly.
Umm, wasn't Maul also a Jedi. Couldn't that explain some
things??

D'Oh!  Yep, it was Anakin, and he needed a blanket.
I don't recall any reference to Maul being a Jedi.  His • training and skills
would be similar, though.

-- Terry K --

Hmm, that is true. We really don't know that for sure, but I
thought that the
Sith was the 'bad Jedi'. Wait, here's a exerpt from
Star Wars Episode 1 Visual Dictionary
DK Publishing Inc.
p. 45
MAUL'S LIGHTSABER
Pushing his physical and Force-assisted abilities to the utmost,
Darth Maul
built and uses a double-bladed lightsaber as his primary weapon.

This is a Lucas Books book(and a good one), so it has to be
correct. Looks to
me like we have an answer.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda