 Star Wars / 2979
Re: Questions (possible spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:54:09 GMT

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:30:40 GMT, "Scott R Dennett" <dennett@agate.net> wrote:

On 6/10/99, at 11:48 PM, legoverse@geocities.com wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:33:07 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net • (Richard Dee) wrote:

Once upon a time, (on Wed, 9 Jun 1999 00:43:24 GMT, to be • precise!), Kevin B
uttered the following profundities....
Which raises another question:  How did Darth Maul know • where to find them?

The message sent to the queen, "The death toll is • catastrophic...."
A trace was made, and so he found them.
--

Naah.  I don't buy it.  How could Maul trace the signal?  And • the guy who sent
the signal must have been broadcasting it widely, because he • didn't know where

So somebody must have replied.  I thought it might have been • when Padme came
back to the ship.  She touched a control on the console, and • the message
started to replay.  But then she was interupted by Jar-Jar.  So • it seemed at
that point that she hadn't replied.  Who knows?

-- Terry K --

Umm, wasn't it Anakin; Jar Jar was sleeping quite soundly.
Umm, wasn't Maul also a Jedi. Couldn't that explain some
things??

D'Oh!  Yep, it was Anakin, and he needed a blanket.
I don't recall any reference to Maul being a Jedi.  His training and skills
would be similar, though.

-- Terry K --