 Star Wars / 2978
Re: When do you think the next line of SW Lego will be announced?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:06:02 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:33:09 GMT, to be precise!), Peter
Fuesz uttered the following profundities....
If the finanicial numbers were good enough (BTW, does anyone know how the SW
series is doing VS. TLG standard lines?) you would almost assume the series
will continue. But has that been anounced officially? When?

I am a sales analyst by trade, and would love to get my hands
on data such as that.....