 Star Wars / *17198 (-100)
  Re: Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version

(...) Actually, you probably didn't do anything. Posts in .announce.moc get an automatic +3. -Orion (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version

(...) My fault, sorry to tread on the posting rule. I stand corrected. Didn't realize I had marked it for spotlight when double checking the correct newsgroups, preview, email me a copy, etc. (This is probably why I don't post embedded images and (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version

(...) I'm sure this ship is very nice. I caught the link on the frontpage, but unfortunately can't view any of the pictures. If you're going to highlight your own post, at least wait until the gallery is moderated. -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version

Hello, Haven't posted to the Star Wars group in a long while not since showing off my Bespin Cloud City MOC. I have recently completed a MOC of the Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner. I got the idea as soon as the 7468 Saturn V moon mission came out (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: MOC: Eopie

(...) Thank you. It's probably a little too big for minifig scale, but as long as it looks good enough and still captures the essence of the real one. (...) Still got a few more to go, and add whatever we see in Episode III to that list. :) (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Eopie

(...) Thanks Dan. I suppose if it's recognizable without having to see the real thing I've done something right. :) (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (URL) Kus-Numa Comics> (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Eopie

Although this is a lesser known creature from Episode I, it is being remembered well. And you did a great job in designing it. As always you used an impressive way of construction. Soon your creature collection will be complete! (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Kevin, You're completely right. I'm not a huge SW fan (especially since ep 1), so I'm not as interested in SW as many of the folks. I was just echoing many of the sentiments I've heard over a period of time. Much like Eric Sophie sticks to his (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Eopie

(...) Ha ha ha ha, I remember this thing! You captured it quite well, as always, Bruce. Well enough that I could recognize without having seen the films in years. Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  MOC: Eopie

Hello all, I've put up a new creautre on my website. Not as well-known as a taun-taun or bantha, but Star Wars nonetheless: (URL) Eopie> Feedback is appreciated. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (URL) Kus-Numa Comics> (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) Thanks everyone for your feedback. I forgot about the thread and as such didn't see the responses until just now. So here goes: In lugnet.starwars, Tony Hafner wrote: (...) Yeah, although I try and get my creatures accurate it usually comes at (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  MOC Probe Droid

While surfing the net one day I stumbled across FBTB.net and more importantly Gareth’s model shop. His work inspired me to dig out my old lego collection and try to build my own Starwars MOC. This is what I came up with. (4 URLs) Brickshelf Gallery> (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Episode III sets, and a missing piece or two

(...) Mine had all the bits, and a few spares. Maybe yours was packed by a Dark Lord of the Megablock? Matt (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Episode III sets, and a missing piece or two

Hey you Star Wars gang, I just got the Episode III set of Anakin's fighter and the droid fighter. Great set with some great parts. For those parts that were there... It was missing a few. So, just want to know if others run across the same problem (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Juggernaut

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics...> Unfortunately, I have to do some reshoots of the whole tank due to glare so this is just the first part showing most of the exterior details. The link to my MOCs will be redone when time permits but every new (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  That can't be good.....

Well, I had this idea while typing a (URL), and after (URL) Lar encouraged> me to do it, I threw it together in half an hour, ran a render, and uploaded it! (URL) Post-mod gallery for the .mpd: (URL) Have a Laugh, Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  A little somethin' for everyone

Yo! Yo! Yo! The kid is back, y'all and I got some goodies for all of my lugnet fam!!! Check out my first slew of posts to brickshelf: (URL) of the MOC's contained therein are of Belville scale structures construced out of either Harry Potter or (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter) !!

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

I fully agree with Geoff! However, I do have a highspeed internet connection, but it still takes ages to load. And I do not have the site in the temporary cache, as I don't visit this site daily. So I rather stick with the fast loading sites. Take (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

I must request that you rewrite your introduction page. While I'm on a high-speed ADSL connection, nothing puts me off more than having to wade through all your miniature shots of MOCs on the front page of your site. When you have revamped it so I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, We are writing to you, the highest authority of the LEGO® Company, to affirm our support of LEGO despite the recent controversial color changes to light grey, dark (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe you haven't checked many of his MOC postings in recent months. After all the feedback last year that the mouseover interface was a pain to navigate, Amado was very quick to modify his website to provide an alternate interface to a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IAKu8G.nH2@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, reminded me of a song lyric --> "You're too old. Let go; its over. Nobody listens to techno". I've got a techno remix of that mixed in with a Moby song. It's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Dude, how is it funny to insult someone to their face in a public forum? Context is everything. I must be getting really old and boring. --Todd (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

"Todd Lehman" <todd.lehman@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:IAJD8z.14rM@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Todd. That helps put everything into focus for me. I had NO idea I wasn't funny. Apparently I'm the only one who gets it. Oh well. At least ACPin's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe not! Update it here: (URL) since you're having trouble and we need to trace this one of us will approve it right away. Then try posting to off-topic.test and send the admins (and TODD) the exact error you get, if any. If you don't get (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I think it's a general consensus from my own observation as well as many others over the past several months that many people don't care for Amado's website design. Basically, cool MOC's, bad website. It's not easy to use, and every time you (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

Hi, Lenny! (...) I tend to be a little wordy. ;) Both in real life and when typing, whenever I'm in a situtation where I am either trying to explain something, answer a sensitive question, or point out details, I've just got a habit of trying to get (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I think even if you do know Rob, the "joke" is still a poorly created one. If you have reason to suspect that someone has provided a false name (in violation of the ToS), public accusations really aren't the way to go -- unless you're really (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

-snip a bunch!- (...) Mike, First let me say that I have deep respect for your building ability, and I have wanted to meet you in person for a while. When you said you were going to BrickFest, I cheered. When you said that you couldn't make it, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote: <mega snip> (...) Holy crap man. I'm not going to address anything you said, even through I bet I agree with some of it, because you wrote a bloody book. Most of us read lugnet at our leisure and dont feel (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

___...___ February 2005 To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, we are writing to you, the highest authority of LEGO Company, in order to express a matter of utmost importance for our community. We, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!

Dear LEGO® Fans! Below you will find an open letter to the LEGO Company’s CEO. The Intention of the letter is the urgend wish to get back our SYSTEM grey back. I will post this letter 2 times: the second posting is meant to put your name under it. I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Yes. The point is, Rob's post was not a joke, but rather contained joking language to make two distinct points: (1.) that he didn't know ACPin's name, and that (2.) that he thought ACPin's website could use some redesigning. My point of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote a really long reply which has been snipped. Whoa dude, calm down. This is not something to get all bent out of shape about. Rob made a joke, then I made a joke. It was just 2 simple jokes. Nothing to worry (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Yikes, now that's a typo I really wish I hadn't made! :D It's supposed to say "all." (I have not clue how spell checker did that!) -Mike Crowley (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Kevin: You know what? That’s all well and good if you actually did all that stuff you said you did. My problem, and where your logic and reasoning breaks down, is that in your “short comment,” you failed to do either (a.) or (b.). Here’s what (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Here is what I did, in the order that I did it. 1. Read post fully. 2. Read all replies. 3. Talked to Rob, asking him what it was about. I thought it was a joke, but felt it better to ask Rob first. 4. Read replies again (another had been (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

"Kevin Blocksidge" <blocksidge@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IAHtCC.1Cn4@lugnet.com... (...) I'm backing up Kevin here. You guys need to spend more time chatting with the .spaceheads - DANG! LIGHTEN UP! My entire post (except for commenting on (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Hi, Travis! Cool, I kinda’ figured that's what you meant. I just wanted to make sure so I didn't accidentally say anything mean to you. :-) -Mike (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Hi, Larry. If it is alright with you, I would like to wait until I get a response here back from Kevin in this thread. While I agree that this entire thread would have been better resolved via email communication, the fact that Kevin chose to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Sorry Mike, this wasn't addressed towards you, I agree with you here, but I shall do as Larry says, and play well ;-) Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, many people wrote stuff in this thread (all of which I snipped) May I humbly suggest just letting the whole thing drop? it all looks like a misunderstanding at many levels and digging deeper into who said what and why is not (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Hi, Travis. Maybe it’s just some of the grammar of your post that’s throwing me off a bit, but I’m not sure whether you are addressing me or Kevin here. I just wanted to make sure before making a more detailed response. -Mike Crowley (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Surly Mr Blocksidge wouldn't be taking Jabs at people for no reason whatsoever, I too was mystified at his "Joke" comment here. I have dealt Kevin and his "Let's just make a nuisance of himself" posts before, it wasn't funny then, and it isn't (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) What are you talking about, Kevin? Nobody here was joking. Did you even read Rob's entire post, or any of the other posts in this thread for that matter, before you replied, or did you just jump into the conversation halfway and read only mine (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I have to agree on this one; I enjoy your MOCs but I stopped visiting the website long ago because it just takes too long to load! Peter (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Once upon a time, there was a thing called a "joke"... Ugh. ~Kevoh (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) OK guys, I just never knew THAT was his real name. Of all the names I see on a daily basis, that one is not one that I've ever seen used before as a first OR last name. Apologies to Amado if that is his given name. But *Amado*, please (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Plus, Rob, you quoted his name in your post: ======= || (...) /\ || || || || || || || ===...=== -Mike Crowley (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Rob, You can find Mr. Pinlac's real name (URL), on the line that is labeled Author: -- just below the Subject: line. It is also contained in the X-Real-Life-Name header of the (URL) raw article content>. --Todd (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Would the real ACPin, please stand up? What in the universe IS your real name? Do you get self gratification by having this aura of mystery around yourself? Granted, you have *some* cool MOC's on your over large website (compensating for (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

This is another excellent creature from the Star Wars movies. It impresses with all needed details to make it a perfect Tauntaun. Especially original are horns, feet and the embedded saddle assembly. Way to go Bruce! :-) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: RAID with RHAAT

Just a comparison pic of the two vehicles to show some design commonality. (URL) AC (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

To whom it may concern, Thanks for bringing back my name on the SW MOCs list. However the link is incorrect, can somebody please change it to (URL) we're on the subject of incorrect links for the SW sidebar, the following I believe are also dead (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: 7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures)

(...) Thanks for the reply Mike. I thought you might reply yourself but I didn't know if you spent more time at FBTB than here and might not see it. (...) That would be cool but I doubt it. I bet it was just a typo, or maybe they were going to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures)

(...) Hi, Paul. Even though it says on the outside of the box "Instructions included for three models," the instruction booklet only contains instructions on how to build the TIE. Like 7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid (the ROTS set I managed (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures)

Hi all, I just noticed CountBlockula (aka Mike Crowley) posted images of the 7263 box on Brickshelf. I'm interested in the light-up lightsaber though less interested in paying for another TIE-fighter. What really caught my eye was this picture: (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  fixing design flaws in #4483 (AT-AT)

I got set 4483 (the AT-AT) for Christmas, and while it looks great (at least from below), it has zero play value, mostly because it falls apart when you touch it. Many of the design flaws (see (URL)) are actually fixable -- some of them pretty (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) Nice Bruce! I especially like the size relation to the minifigs and the use of the horse saddle. Matt (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

This taun-taun is so beautiful, it brought a single tear to my eye. (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

Nice Work Bruce. It's got a ton of Personality. My favorite touch is the toenail! -Jon "Do the TaunTauns have Large Talons?"-Napoleon Skywalker (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) It looks great! The one thing that's missing is articulation... it looks pretty rigid. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Crummy?

CAUTION: THIS MAY RUIN YOUR DAY OR MAKE YOU VERY ANGRY AT ME AND CAUSE UNSETTLING FEELINGS etc...... Is it me or does it look like lego is getting cheap. I mean the only two sets that I would buy right away are the ARC-170 out of loyalty (and it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) Awesome Bruce...Great job! Justin (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) No, Derek's right... I used glue and Megabloks. Cause, well, Megabloks are cool, and so is gluing them. And anyone who says differently is just crazy. Really though, you got it. I used L plates that connect to a 1x2 technic brick with two (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) I think he used snot. I'm guessing he used L plates (2x2 with missing corner). Great detail for the scale. Nice job. Corey (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

(...) Knowing Bruce, probably glue. That or a Mega-blok part. (Just kidding...didn't mean to make you cry, Brucey-wan.) Actually, as always, it's another great Lowell SW MOC...I want to see Han Solo lightsabering a taun-taun to save farm-boy, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Taun-Taun

Bruce that is by far the best Taun-Taun I've seen yet. I have been trying to create a well-proportioned version of my own, but you beat me to it. Great MOC! How did you connect the legs, by the way? -Matt (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  MOC: Taun-Taun

Hello, I finally got some motivation to update my website after a few months. I built a taun-taun, so enjoy: (2 URLs) Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (URL) Kus-Numa Comics> (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: How big does my shelf need to be...?

(...) Instead of a shelf, maybe try making a "wall rack" for it. You would probably need 2 to 4 arms for the rack. Put some kind of brackets on the wall, with "arms" sticking out from them that are shaped just right for the SD. Put some kind of foam (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How big does my shelf need to be...?

(...) Good point, (URL) here's my experience> with droopy star destroyer pieces. Although I'm thinking of rebuilding it, but I also don't have anywhere to put it. When it was together, it took quite a bit of an office desk, which you can see in (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: How big does my shelf need to be...?

You'll need a deep shelf! I wouldn't keep it together too long, otherwise the Technic beams will start to buckle from the weight. Google a search and you'll probably find some pictures of this from when the set was first released. Dave "Jason M (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Tenth and Final ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Hmm. I see what you mean. The color difference isn't noticeable (to me) on the set-box picture. So I suspect it's a matter of rebelscum getting a prototype to photograph (or just getting pictures of a prototype). Or maybe LEGO's making a new (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Tenth and Final ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Not to start another holy war or anything, but do others see that those wing pieces on the tops of the sides are a different grey color than the plates on the sides? Is this light grey and light-light grey, sand blue and light grey, or some (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  RAID

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics.> Entered in the (URL) Military Hover-Vehicle Contest> for the Medium category. AC (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: How big does my shelf need to be...?

(...) Jason, that set is huge... and while it's true that part of it can hang over the edge, a two-foot deep shelf is probably required. And longer than three feet, too- you want to be able to turn the model to show off different angles. The model (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Tenth and Final ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

Clone Turbo Tank - ROTS Set 7261 (URL) comes the massive Clone Turbo Tank, flanked by the swift Barc Speeder! Mace Windu must defend his fellow Jedi Knights against an incredible assault. Tank features working suspension, and Mace Windu's lightsaber (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  How big does my shelf need to be...?

Howdy, My wife got me a Star Destroyer for Christmas and I am looking to put it together, but I figured I should have a proper place to store it once assembly is complete. My home office is full of Lego and I have some free wall space, so I was (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Ninth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

ROTS Set 7260 Wookiee Catamaran - (URL) Chewbacca and their Wookiee and Jedi friends battle to protect the planet of Kashyyyk against invasion, and only the Wookiee Catamaran can turn the tide! What role will the Clone Swamp Speeder play in the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Trade Catalouge ROTS sets. Spoiler Warning!!!

Well Rebelscum.com has posted pages from Lego's Trade Catalouge: (URL) all test shots, so the pics you've already seen may be different, as they (I think) are the finished product. You've seen them all bar: (URL) guessing that it won't be a normal (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Eighth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) They look like the Roborider 5 x 5 disc, (URL). (...) Definitely. :) Steve "confusing quote order" Bliss (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: On the Fifth day of Xmas, another ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Is it just me, or does the big flag with clips piece on the bottom look like it is bent.... Interesting (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

Inside the engines. Are they the Technic motorcycle wheel from the Blockade Runner, or something new? Can't wait to see better pics on this, a feast of white and dark red! Dave "Matt Zitron" <mattzitron@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Eighth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

ROTS Set 7259 (URL) Fighter - It's the ultimate space battle for control of the galaxy! Will the sleek ARC-170 starfighter with its crew of Clones be successful in completing its mission? The ARC-170 features opening wings and dropping "bombs"! (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Sidebar Update?

(...) Oh quit complaining and count what blessings you do have. I've never been on the sidebar... Rob "the jedi master of lightup sabers" Hendrix (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Sidebar Update?

Wow, the Star Wars side bar was finally updated! To remove my name from the MOCs list? What gives Mr. Curator? AC PS. I don't even remember when was the last time I saw it there, but some poor soul emailed me about it. (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:I9CxH5.16n6@lugnet.com... (...) And if those are in fact 3873 Technic Link Tread (as bricklink calls them) I'll be on the floor beside you - in spirit, at least. But not until I can get (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

If those are in fact decorated trans-orange 8x8 radar dishes on the Corporate Alliance Droid then I'm going to faint. Dave "Matt Zitron" <mattzitron@aol.com> wrote in message news:I9CtDJ.Ioq@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Jedi (...) be (...) 04/05. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Two words: tank treads. -Tim (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Boxing Day and the SEVENTH ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Set 7258 Wookiee Attack - An incredible land battle is underway on the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk. Can the brave Wookiees in their Dragon Flyer help the Jedi Knights regain control of the galaxy, or will the Corporate Alliance Droid be (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: On Xmas Day, a sixth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(...) Did you not get one for Xmas? Matt (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  On Xmas Day, a sixth ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

ROTS Set 7257 (URL) Lightsaber Duel - It's the most spectacular lightsaber battle of all time as Anakin Skywalker faces off against Obi-Wan Kenobi - and you control the action! Battle your friends with amazing moves and prove who's the most powerful (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  On the Fifth day of Xmas, another ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Starfighter and Vulture Droid - Anakin Skywalker pilots his Jedi Starfighter in a fierce space battle against the Empire's Vulture Droids. Only a master of the Force can defeat these form-changing opponents, but does Anakin have what it takes (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  RZ-2 Awing

Although there have been many A-wing renditions over the years, I would like to add mine to the list for scrutiny. I dub it the RZ-2 Awing (explanation below.) (URL) My favorite feature of this mock is the ice pick-turned-joystick I used in the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  A Fourth Episode 3 set, You say? Spoiler Warning!!!

Good old, www.rebelscum.com (URL) Grievous Chase - The chase is on! Obi-Wan Kenobi rides his Utapau Lizard in hot pursuit of the evil General Grievous. But even if the heroic Jedi Knight catches up with the 2-mode Wheelbike, he'll have to face the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Third Times a Charm: A Third Episode 3 Set!!! Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Trifighter - The Droid Trifighters soar into battle against the Jedi Knights! Can the Jedi's starships escape the devastating saws of the Buzz Droids hidden inside? Includes Buzz Droid. ETA 04/05. £9.99/€14.99/$14.99 ROTS Set 7252 I can (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Another Episode 3 Set!!! Spoiler Warning!!!

And well done again rebelscum/theforce.net: (URL) Vader's Transformation - With the help of a medical droid, the Jedi Knight once known as Anakin Skywalker is transformed into the villainous Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. Includes Anakin (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode 3 Set!!! Spoiler Warning!!!

(URL) Walker Clone Walker - The battle for control of the galaxy rages on! Piloting their mechanical Scout Walkers with moveable heads, legs and blasters, will the Clone Troopers fight on the side of the Jedi or the evil Empire? Includes Clone (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Most Powerful Jedi Ever

This statue is entitled "The Most Powerful Jedi Ever". This is a phrase that Anakin Skywalker speaks to Padmé on Tatooine in Episode II. I have created the statue to be set during Episode III. Which combines Anakin as the person we know with who he (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact