 Star Wars / 17145
17144  |  17146
Subject:
Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:29:50 GMT

To whom it may concern,

Thanks for bringing back my name on the SW MOCs list. However the link is
incorrect, can somebody please change it to

http://www.acpinlac.com/Lego.html

While we're on the subject of incorrect links for the SW sidebar, the following
I believe are also dead links;

Brickset (or maybe the site is just down?)
Jon Palmer
Bob Brown’s Star Wars Discussions
Gilso’s Star Wars Blueprints Gallery (comes back as Forbidden)

AC