 Star Wars / 17165
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote a really long reply which has been snipped.

Whoa dude, calm down.

This is not something to get all bent out of shape about. Rob made a joke, then I made a joke. It was just 2 simple jokes. Nothing to worry about.

This doesn’t have to be an 80-post cliche Lugnet-Drama-Feud. Lugnet has experienced enough of them already.

I have a sarcastic, caustic personality. Some people like it, some people don’t care, and some people hate it. To each his own.

I will not reply again to this thread. Please address all future comments to my email, which is available on the “From” line. I do not feel it is necessary to draw a little arrow pointing to it, I am sure you can find it on your own.

Oops sorry, there I go again with the sarcastic remarks.

~Kevoh
P.S. Perhaps I’m reading into your post too much, but it reads as if you a speaking to a small ignorant child. I’d appreciate it if you would drop that attitude, if it is indeed present. If it’s not, I’m sorry for thinking so.