 Star Wars / 17156
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:36:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Matheson wrote:
Once upon a time, there was thing called "minding your own business."  Maybe
that was before your time?

I apologize if I have misread the tone and intent of your post, but it really
seems to me like your motivation was to take a jab at me here for no reason.

Surly Mr Blocksidge wouldn't be taking Jabs at people for no reason
whatsoever, I too was mystified at his "Joke" comment here.  I have dealt
Kevin and his "Let's just make a nuisance of himself" posts before, it
wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now.

Why don't you try to understand what people are saying before you start
posting and bad mouthing Kevin.  I'm sure you have a lot of worthy things
to say, why not say them instead of just jabbing at people

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

Hi, Travis.

Maybe it’s just some of the grammar of your post that’s throwing me off a bit,
but I’m not sure whether you are addressing me or Kevin here.  I just wanted to
make sure before making a more detailed response.

-Mike Crowley