 Star Wars / 17148
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:09:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
To whom it may concern,

Thanks for bringing back my name on the SW MOCs list. However the link is
incorrect, can somebody please change it to

http://www.acpinlac.com/Lego.html

While we're on the subject of incorrect links for the SW sidebar, the following
I believe are also dead links;

Brickset (or maybe the site is just down?)
Jon Palmer
Bob Brown’s Star Wars Discussions
Gilso’s Star Wars Blueprints Gallery (comes back as Forbidden)

AC

Would the real ACPin, please stand up?  What in the universe IS your real name?
Do you get self gratification by having this aura of mystery around yourself?
Granted, you have *some* cool MOC's on your over large website (compensating for
something?), why the secrecy?  I say it's time for you to come out of the
closet!

Oh, and I visited the link you gave - DANG!  One small observation:

60 images on the front page?!?!?!  Seems a bit much, even for my high speed
internet connection.  Imagine the frustration of dialup'ers!

-Rob "uses his real name" Hendrix