 Star Wars / 17178
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Lyttle wrote:
I think it's a general consensus from my own observation as well as many others
over the past several months that many people don't care for Amado's website
design.

Basically, cool MOC's, bad website.

It's not easy to use, and every time you move a mouse over the picture, the
picture changes.  I know a few people have commented about this here on Lugnet.

I've stopped looking at it, because it's just frustrating to use and navigate.

Maybe you haven't checked many of his MOC postings in recent months.  After all
the feedback last year that the mouseover interface was a pain to navigate,
Amado was very quick to modify his website to provide an alternate interface to
a "normal" image gallery.  Maybe he hasn't re-done his entire website like that
yet, but certainly everything I recall seeing in the past few months have been
okay to browse.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203