 Star Wars / 17173
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:59:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Rob Hendrix wrote:
But
*Amado*, please consider making your website more enjoyable by scaling it
down a bit, eh?

I have to agree on this one; I enjoy your MOCs but I stopped visiting the
website long ago because it just takes too long to load!

Peter

I think it's a general consensus from my own observation as well as many others
over the past several months that many people don't care for Amado's website
design.

Basically, cool MOC's, bad website.

It's not easy to use, and every time you move a mouse over the picture, the
picture changes.  I know a few people have commented about this here on Lugnet.

I've stopped looking at it, because it's just frustrating to use and navigate.

Oh, back to the original post...anybody wanna nominate Amado as the person to
update links on the Star Wars sidebar?  It's pretty clear he's a big Star Wars
fan...

Scott Lyttle