 Star Wars / 17154
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:31:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Mike Crowley wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Would the real ACPin, please stand up?  What in the universe IS your real
name?

Plus, Rob, you quoted his name in your post: =======
In lugnet.starwars, Rob Hendrix wrote:           ||
In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:     ||
/\                    ||
||                    ||
||                    ||
||                    ||
======================

Once upon a time, there was a thing called a "joke"...

Ugh.

~Kevoh

What are you talking about, Kevin?  Nobody here was joking.  Did you even read
Rob's entire post, or any of the other posts in this thread for that matter,
before you replied, or did you just jump into the conversation halfway and read
only mine which contained just the first line of Rob's post?

And what was the reason for snipping out Todd's response from my post when you
quoted it?  Are you trying to single me out for some reason with your post?
Sure, if a reader was to look only at your post, it might appear to them the Rob
was making a joke, and that I didn't get it.  But, that would be out of context
from the thread as a whole.  Is there some reason you snipped up my post to make
it look this way?

Once upon a time, there was thing called "minding your own business."  Maybe
that was before your time?

I apologize if I have misread the tone and intent of your post, but it really
seems to me like your motivation was to take a jab at me here for no reason.

-Mike Crowley