 Star Wars / 17119
17118  |  17120
Subject:
Trade Catalouge ROTS sets. Spoiler Warning!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:17:09 GMT

Well Rebelscum.com has posted pages from Lego's Trade Catalouge:

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=88611

They're all test shots, so the pics you've already seen may be different, as
they (I think) are the finished product.

You've seen them all bar:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0004996.jpg

I'm guessing that it won't be a normal Scout Trooper in the Turbo Tank.

And notice Yoda behind the last Wookie in the Catamaran.

What I hope is that no all the Jedi's have light up sabres in every set.

Matt