 Star Wars / 17125
Re: The Tenth and Final ROTS set. Spoiler Warning!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Zitron wrote:
Clone Turbo Tank -  ROTS Set 7261

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/legorots_2005_7261.jpg

Here comes the massive Clone Turbo Tank, flanked by the swift Barc Speeder! Mace
Windu must defend his fellow Jedi Knights against an incredible assault. Tank
features working suspension, and Mace Windu's lightsaber really lights up!
Includes 3 Clone Troopers, 2 Battle Droids, Sand Trooper/Clone and Mace Windu
with light-up lightsaber. Includes TRY-ME function on packaging. ETA 04/05.
£69.99/€99.99/$89.99

Not to start another holy war or anything, but do others see that those wing
pieces on the tops of the sides are a different grey color than the plates on
the sides?  Is this light grey and light-light grey, sand blue and light grey,
or some other combination?

Peter