 Star Wars / 17127
Re: How big does my shelf need to be...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:39:48 GMT

You'll need a deep shelf!  I wouldn't keep it together too long, otherwise
the Technic beams will start to buckle from the weight.  Google a search and
you'll probably find some pictures of this from when the set was first
released.

Dave

"Jason M Reljac" <jason@reljac.com> wrote in message
Howdy,

My wife got me a Star Destroyer for Christmas and I am looking to put it
together, but I figured I should have a proper place to store it once • assembly
is complete.  My home office is full of Lego and I have some free wall • space, so
I was going to add another shelf to hold my newest model.

My question is, how large of a shelf do I really need to hold the • Destroyer?  I
know the model is about 3" by 2" in size, but do I really need a shelf 2" • deep?
(The destroyer will be able to hang over the shelf's edge.)

Any help would be great,
Jason