 Star Wars / 17170
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:56:24 GMT

-snip a bunch!-
   As far as I’m concerned, this discussion is over. The truth is, I don’t feel like defending myself anymore against people I hardly even know, and who hardly know me well enough to make assumptions as to the quality of my sense of humor or my ability to keep personal feelings out of a discussion of facts and logic. If people are looking to pick a fight, go look somewhere else. I’m not interested.

Mike,

First let me say that I have deep respect for your building ability, and I have wanted to meet you in person for a while. When you said you were going to BrickFest, I cheered. When you said that you couldn’t make it, I cried. So, to sum up, I believe you are a rational person who is nice at heart - even though we have never met. Hopefully, you feel the same towards me.

But you replied to my fairly short post with a page’s worth of writing - you are emotionally involved in this.. even if you say you are not. The fact is that Rob knew Amado’s real name - his question was a joke - Rob spoke to this effect. A poorly created joke because anyone who didn’t know Rob probably didn’t get it (As evidenced by Todd and your posts).

But the question is - why is it so important to call Kevin out? I suspect that it really isn’t, and that maybe something else is to play. But you are right, lets put this behind ourselves, say Kevin is a dirty jerkhead, and think about when we can all get together and laugh about this in person over some cold beers.

-Lenny

PS. I got a returned message when I tried to email you at the address you post to Lugnet from. You should update that email, as is required in the ToS.