 Administrative / Curators / 460
Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:08:37 GMT

   The person who made the post gets to have his say, without ever taking responsibility for himself or his words by stepping up to the plate and honestly and intelligently explaining himself. If people are going to make posts, they should expect that other people are going to respond. My response was valid, and I would like to see what comes of it, if anything.

I’d refer you to this post.

Essentially, Kevin said it was a joke because he knows Rob, and Rob told him it was a joke.

What Kevin said specifically was “Once upon a time, there was a thing called a “joke”...” and I’m not sure how you have the right to demand that he explain himself. The explanation would be, presumably, ‘I said it was a joke because it was a joke.’ Is there need for explanation beyond this?

I get the feeling you are responding to Kevin’s sometimes caustic posts elsewhere and his failure (?) to explain this. I don’t think it is necessarily required here to call him out on this - why not find the posts that have bothered you in the past and call him out on those?

-Lenny