 Belville / 583
582  |  584
Subject:
A little somethin' for everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:09:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Yo! Yo! Yo!  The kid is back, y'all and I got some goodies for all of my lugnet
fam!!!

Check out my first slew of posts to brickshelf:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Damien27

Most of the MOC's contained therein are of Belville scale structures construced
out of either Harry Potter or Adventurers sets, but there're also some elements
that were vamped off of the space shuttle discovery sets.

here's what I came up with when I combined 2x 4709
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112329

with what was left over from the Hogwarts sets, plus some pieces from 7412 and
7417, I made this:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113404

then, an MOC speederbike rebuild, and some leftover bi-plane parts became these
battlebuggies:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113482

some of those space shuttle parts wound up here:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113416

and finally, those useless pink swingsets manage to encounter a random
jedi/wookie tandem as they're forced to defend themselves against a small unit
of stormtroopers, along with more heavily armed belville babes and their
battlebuggy:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113499

allright, I hope you've all appreciated this diversion from the core of your
newsgroup.

follow ups to .belville, or .build, cool?

LMKWYT,

Damien Nesbit
(formerly the most vocal proponent of the "Black Lando!" movement, and
subsequently one of the most censored lugnetters ever).