 Star Wars / 17195
17194  |  17196
Subject:
Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner set sized version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:47:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,
Haven't posted to the Star Wars group in a long while not since showing off my
Bespin Cloud City MOC.

I have recently completed a MOC of the Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner. I got
the idea as soon as the 7468 Saturn V moon mission came out using the 2x4x4
cylinders as the engines for a MOC.

Finally got down to building it and completed the MOC the other day in time for
you SEALUG meeting this weekend. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out,
even on the scale that it was, not all details are 100%, but still looks close.

Sharing it with the fans here.
Post moderation, you'll find the images here.

For size comparision to 10019 Tantive IV RBR

Head on shot

The signature engine cluster

Thanks!
T.Kubo