 Star Wars / *10898 (-100)
  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) Testors Model Master Camouflage Grey. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) <Me too post> I have to agree. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was the old Kenner playset with the little green monster and the foam garbage stuff. Clearly we don't need the whole planet or a docking station for the Falcon (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) You know, this quote really bugged me. Clearly, Tim was not asking for a huge "Death Star" playset that made a minifig-scale complete Death Star. Kenner/Hasbro have produced *many* playsets from the Death Star settings- there's the four-story (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) ...I sure would get one!!! Maybe even 2 if the pieces were good!! Even a "play" one with some minifig scale interiors (obviously _way_ out of scale :-) would be _great_!! (I'm thinking back to those nifty Kenner sets... _not_ real scale, but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) actually a very light cream. <insert boggle-eyed emoticon here> Steve (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?

They made both versions, if your version does not say then it is the pan and scan, the widescreen came in a black box and said clearly that it was widescreen. Scott (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) Every UCS X-Wing I have seen is this way. I got mine for Xmas from my in-laws. I'll probably keep it assembled until they visit. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) Who didn't? I remember the first time I saw I town set with a news reporter, and I thought "Wow, they used the gun piece for a camera! How clever!" To me, that piece was *always* a gun. eric (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

Well, as a kid, I always used the camera that came with the Space sets as a big laser gun anyway. It was a delight to find that piece used just like when I was little. Of course, back then I'd attach pieces and tubes all over the camera to make it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) I have the same problem with my canopy. Of course, my cat knocked mine over and the wings came apart. It's not waiting for the final decision: To part out, or not to part out, that is the question. Sean (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) Lego set Ive (...) of (...) experience you (...) Agreed! Just out of curiousity though-- anyone else have trouble with the cockpit canopy? Mine doesn't close quite completely. It binds a little bit at the large bend, and no amount of fiddling (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?

I believe that the widescreen version was in a silver box and the pan-and-scan was in a gold box... or was it the other way around? Anyhow, the color made the distinction. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) I'd shell out five bills for a Lego Death Star. It wouldn't be anywhere near minifig scale (of course) but it would make a very cool UCS model. -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) It oughta be, since it was used to make the movie. :D eric (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

To All, (...) I am glad you enjoyed it, Alejandro! : ) (...) dust wbowl or something. The colors give the CS X-Wing a better view. I htought it was too colorful, now I know why. Scott "I have the UCS X-Wing, now I have to build it!" S. -- ***...*** (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Xwing

(...) The production models of the X-Wing had a spiral pattern painted on two of the cannons, which would seem to be what the ribs are for. You can get a good look at them in this picture: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Xwing

Well, I finally got my UCS Xwing and I can say its by far the best Lego set Ive ever seen (dont have the other UCS, so can't compare). Its 5 hours of building are the best building time Ive had. It really a great experience you cant understand if (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about the 'camera' piece being used as a gun int eh Snowspeeder? (Personally, I'd be a lot happier if they had used that piece rather than the megaphones. Sure, it's out of scale, but so are the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Slave 1 Alternate MOC

I was bored at work the other day and only had a Slave 1 to keep me amused. It ended up as small fighter with it's main engine attached only by one hinge, making for some wild maneuverability. I could make the joint stronger by using a better hinge, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Legal?

I think its funny, the Biker Scout is fromReturn Of The Jedi, but he used A New Hope packaging... Shows how many brain cells he's firing on! lol I know I sure as hell won't be buying one... cg-88@home.com Brian Kasprzyk (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Legal?

(URL) you seen this person posting these on Ebay before? I know I have seen one other auction like this. My question, isn't copyright infringement or something to use another companies Logo and sell an item with them on it? Here, this person is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

It may not have been earth-shattering, but I am very glad for FBTB. I know the Q&A is pretty short, but I've been looking forward to it. And I wasn't disappointed. Even if it isn't much, it's great to hear things from the LEGO people. It would be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2 of the interview is up

(...) Star for $500. Ok, so maybe my wife would kill me, but the Death Star would make everyone at work quite envious! :) -Alfred (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official pictures of new 2001 Legos

(...) On a more SW note, I think that's a light-blue flame we can see... The Emperor just got a new accessory!! --DaveL (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?

(...) Both versions were available in the UK. I got the widescreen versions, which seemed to retail for approximately £5 more than the pan-and-scan editions in most shops. I can't recall any mention of the widescreen on the outer box, although all (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW Trilogy (SE) VHS Nov. '00 Release - Widescreen?

Did anyone buy the VHS version of the SW Trilogy Special Edition that was released last November? I'm wondering if it's widescreen or letterboxed, or if it's just pan and scan. It's a three-tape set with a plastic slipcover. Unfortunately, it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ties and shuttles...

Sightings of ties and shuttles at the St. Johns, MI Wal-Mart. No Ties at the Big K accros the street, but they had shuttles for 34.99. I didnt chekc on Walmarts shuttles, but TIEs were 19.99. Rick (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) I've just followed your link, you've proved my point even better than I could. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

Heh, then your minifigs are holding it backwards... With a few accessories, it can become quite a respectable weapon, as my SAW and assault-rifle with scope and grenade launcher illustrate on my brickbay site illustrate... Even by itself, pointed (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) That piece is a camera, it look's nothing like a blaster and it never has. Incidentally I have set 6083. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) Ahh, the big old video camera. Star Wars battles are fought mainly by guys shouting through megaphones and shooting unflattering video footage of the enemy. Like a vicious paparazzi attack. But you can stick a couple of megaphones together and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Its DONE!!!!!! (after 1.5 hours)

I made a UCS tie defender, and it needed a fact sheet on the bottom of the stand like the other ucs models. I just needed to make one! I fanally finished it, so I'll give it to you guys as a teaser to a web page I should have up by the end of Feb (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Part 2 of the interview is up

Nothing Earth-shattering, but I made the effort . . . Tim (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Umm, yeah, the rebel trooper with the Snowspeeder has one... cg-88@home.com Chris Norman <chrisndeca@mac.com> wrote in message news:B6B30F75.B074%c...mac.com... (...) like (...) rifles, (...) blasters. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

Well, does anyone remember the "gun" pieces that came with the old Space sets? Those would have been PERFECT Star Wars blasters. You can kind of see the mini-fig holding it in this pic (URL) is a great picture of what I am talking about, the top (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-Wing and B-Wing

(...) I have a similair story, not involving star wars though. Recently I built a shell for a Ferrari F40, no floor or underside, just two sides linking front to back. For astetic reasons the sides were split into two sections and were only conneted (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-Wing and B-Wing

(...) I can attest to the fragileness of Jeff's model. Jeff, I'm still sorry. so very sorry :) -chris (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-Wing and B-Wing

(...) Thanks! It may look sturdy, but the main wing is actually quite fragile. the rest of it holds together really well, though. :) (...) Well, I *did* have to include all the weapons listed... ;) (...) Thanks! Jeff (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) While I agree that we should've gotten some blasters, we didn't *JUST* get "the old megaphone piece." We also got some really nifty lightsabers. Lego could have simply bundled in an old antenna piece in the appropriate colors and I don't think (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-Wing and B-Wing

(...) Excellent B-Wing! I think that's how LEGO should have made theirs. The one they released is a bit flimsy, and yours has the sturdiness present that makes it look like a hefty starfighter. I also like the intake vents and the mass o' stuff in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes: <some ROFL stuff including:> (...) Well SOMEBODY needs to. I'd start with "you're weird and your mother dresses you funny... yes, Queen, I'm talking to YOU. What is WITH that makeup?" FUT .fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) Quite to the contrary. I would hope that they have gone back to their core values. If pre-molded guns were to be included in the sets, I would have to boycott that theme, as I have done with every theme incorporating pre-molded guns to date. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) It amused me as well, because Lucas always described Star Wars as half Samurai movie and half Western. So, in the Ninja sets we get katanas and muskets, in the Wild West sets we get revolvers and rifles, and in the Star Wars sets, we get... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-Wing and B-Wing

(...) Shweeeet! james (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

(...) Thanks for the heads-up. That was very interesting. I was amused by the answer to the gun questionProps? Props? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't every Western set box, insructios, and artwork show the figs brandishing guns? Don't most of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  A-Wing and B-Wing

I posted some new images to Brickshelf of my custom A-Wing and B-Wing I made two years ago. Check 'em out, and let me know what you think. :) A-Wing: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair

Part one of my interview with LEGO from this year's Toy Fair is now up at FBTB. Tim (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A "thank you" to Dö!

(...) It was an honor for me :) I am going to profit from all the great sources for inspiration when I´ll find the time to build my next MOCs. The slave-one site will stay up and will grow but right now I have to put the bricks aside and write some (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Trooper and TIE pilot heads!

(...) I (...) So, does anyone think that the brown head is leading towards multi-racial minifigs? Personally, I think the next step will be Lando. -Alfred (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  N-1 Naboo Fighter

Hey all, this is just a quick not to inform you thati just finished building a minifg scale naboo Fighter. Except for one or color discrepancies (minor, don't detract from the model) it's pretty much done. It comes in at 53 studs in length, and has (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OUTRIDER

(...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OUTRIDER

(...) This is as close as I ever got on that scale: (URL) had previously made this: (URL) been a while since I visited my site,for some reason the links don't work,I'll look into it tonight. Gary (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: OUTRIDER

Damien, I have seen them before, here. You might try the search function on LUGNET for Outrider. Let's see here..... (URL) S. -- ***...*** Please visit (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  OUTRIDER

Has anyone completed a model of the Outrider? I'd love to see pics. I'm especially interested if it's based mainly on the existing MF set. (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  A "thank you" to Dö!

hi all! I just received the prize from Ralph Döring's Star Wars Lego Design Contest yesterday, and put it together last night! I just wanted to say thanks, so I put a picture of myself and the great prize on the Radiant VII page of my website, (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

Yup, yer right. I definitely missed the discussion on the subject when these sets first appeared. Its been a while since I've had some extra cash to grab some Legos with, as it has also been some time since I could devote my mental energies to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

Hmm, I should post some more pix of it then, especially the interior... I'll let you guys know when I do... I also made another SAW with the "camera"piece reversed and a technic ski-pole for a barrel, but it doesn't look quite as good, so I won't (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) You must have missed this discussion way back when the TIEs hit the shelves. Personally, I think that the TIE Pilot heads might well be TLC's way of testing the waters... if no one complains about the tone of brown, or something, they might (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

(...) Yeah, a "me too" on the EMT. I like it, even though it's really square... there's just somethin' about it. The SAW rocks. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I just recieved three copies of Tie Fighter (7146) in the mail from lego shop at home. To my great surprise, i found that all of my complaining (though definitely not mine alone) may have influenced a positive decision at TLC. Brown headpieces. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST stealth mode

Great Minds Think Alike, Fools Seldom Differ :P cg-88@home.com Paul Hanson <pghanson@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G8I5K7.1K7@lugnet.com... (...) this I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST stealth mode

Lol Actually what brought that too mind was that ep where the Cat gets those transforming ships (Blue Midget clones? I think thats what they were) to dance in order to get out of the ship... I know I'd love to be shipwrecked with the New Kochanski (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

Thanks! Heh, yeah, I surprised myself with the SAW, just came to me while I was wondering how to get my uls to Brickshelf working ^_^ I used LeoCad to build the models, and the renders were done in POV-Ray. Feel free to use any of my designs, Thats (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

Heh, thanks. The EMT was originally built for a contest, except I forgot to enter it :P It was also the first model I built entirely in LeoCad. I like the bomber too, its my favorite of my StarWars MOCs ^_^ cg-88@home.com Bryan Hodges (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST stealth mode

(...) Wow, this is creepy. When I got my AT-ST put together, I started doing a little dance with it (to the tune of "The Hustle"). I even thought about making an animation, just like you describe. What's that they say about great minds...? - Paul (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST stealth mode

(...) hehehe... if you bend the legs and the feet backwards, it looks like it's trying to swim. It becomes the AA-SB! (All Aqua Scout Boat.) It looks really funny, especially if you pull the legs back and forth. -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

(...) is pretty cool too, especially the bomber. I also like the chunky EMT unit in the space section, quite original! -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

(...) Wow! All very nice stuff. I like the SAW a lot.. I might have to rip off... err, I mean "borrow" that design. :D The renders are all really nice, too- what are you using? eric (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST stealth mode

(...) Wow. I thought I was the only one. For a few seconds, when I hear that song (and I mean the closing theme, here) I allow myself to imagine just how cool it would actually be to lie, shipwrecked and comatose, drinking fresh mango juice. And (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST stealth mode

And I thot I was weird... Hehe, I'm with you on the video, if some one made that, I might actually be persuaded to by the walker... Tho the nutcracker is my least favorite song... How about the Red Dwarf theme, or Motley Crue's Girls Girls Girls (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-ST stealth mode

Bend the feet backwards about 90 degrees. Also works as a very special cast member in a local production of the Nutcracker. Dance of the Sugar Plum Scout Walker (dum dum dum dum-de-dum dum-de-dum, dum dum dum dum-de-dum dum-de-dum (imperial theme) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Finally got some pix on Brickshelf ^_^

OK, I finally got some pics up, Just a few, with only one pic of each model for now, but There are a few Star Wars pics, plus the weapons I mentioned earlier... LMKWYT cg-88nospam@home.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

JPG of course ^_^ Is there any other format? I'm going to try upping GIFs of a sniper rifle and M249SAW I just did in Leocad, I'll see if that works... ----- Original Message ----- From: Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> Newsgroups: (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

(...) heh, I loved those things. I had an entire arsenal. Nobody ever wanted to get into a watergun fight with me 'cause I'd always win... (...) Hmm... what format were the pictures in? -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

<snip> (...) I can (...) some (...) immobilise (...) I (...) Thats what I was thinking, what was it, the Super Soaker 250? Too bad airtanks didn't come in orange ^_^ I should post a pic of the various weapons I've come up with, but I'm having (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

(...) Thanks, glad you liked 'em! As with all of my stuff, feel free to use the ideas and expand on them. The vibrostaff is one of my favorites too. I like futuristic weapons that aren't guns... Of course, I like ones that are guns too... <G> I also (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

(...) it's all chrome- both those parts are so useful, but only being available in chrome kinda limits how they can be used. I *really* like the "heavy gun", although with the tank on top like that I can see it being used to represent something like (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yowza! This group is dead!

What happened? 2 days with no new posts, that's a tragedy! Anyway, I've put up a pic and a .dat of some various weapons I use for my minifigs. It includes a few that I use for Star Wars (force pike, heavy rifle, blaster, etc.) Check it out on my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Scott Key e-mail me!

Scott key please e-mail me. Sorry to all the other lugneters kai (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Imperial Shuttle DAT, renders

I've posted the DAT file for my Imperial Shuttle and some POV-Ray renderings of it over on Brickshelf. Check it on on my Brickshelf account: (URL) DAT file uses a "mirror method" for the wings, so it's a bit quirky... all the pieces are standard (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Children are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001

(...) It is entirely possible that Lego cannot make SW playsets due to a stipulation in their contract, however I feel compelled to point out that there are several sets that are definitely NOT space ships. Here's a list: 7104 - Desert Skiff, 7110 - (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) The details you mentioned might be inspired by your ship. Concerning the hull, I've got a piece count: 1632 white building plates, mostly 2x2, 2x3 and 2x4, but also alot of 1x1 1x2 1x3 1x4 and 1x6's. the top hull is symetrical down to the last (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) This Falcon is a real pleasure to look at. From any angle! Wish that there were more pictures! -Erik (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) Oh, things like the four antennas stuck on top of the upper jaw box. The real Falcon detail isn't quite like this, I just added them because I hadn't found any other use for them. Also the cluster of 8 little cylinders in the rear side quarter (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) Yes, there is a possibility that some details from your excelent ship might have worked its way in there somewhere. I studied several falcons(yours including), but also enormous amounts of blueprints, pictures and modells. After doing so I got (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) Ooops, too late. As of this minute I'm sorting the pieces. The landing gears have no marvells to them, as my modell is quite heavy, they're just there. I however made them so that they could be adjusted and concealed manually. The modell (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) An excellent rendition, bigger than MESS (minifig external set scale). I really like the dishing of the upper hull. My Falcon (at Slave One site) was a bit too flat and angular because I tried to use only parts from Star Wars sets to construct (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

(...) That´s a great model ! It looks like you have cheated on the cockpit but it´s way cooler than what TLC did to their official model. I would be very interested in an UCS Falcon done by TLC. The falcon MOCs I have seen here are reaching (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Children are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001

In lugnet.lego.announce, was this Lego press release: (...) *snip* (...) *snip* Anyone else find the explicit use of the term "space ships" interesting? I'm tempted to read it as "not playsets". Kinda makes me wonder if there's something in the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!

Hey!!! Just posted more pics of my custom falcon. Let me know what you think, good or bad. www.brickshelf.com/g...arwarslego No more pics thou, I'm taking it apart to make a blockade runner big enough to hold minifigs and some rooms(aprox. 1:5 of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) to increase the viability of MAKING a tauntaun. Lego might just pull out the dragon molds from a couple years ago, wipe the dust off, and alter them slightly. Voila! There's a tauntaun! There could be hope after all.... My prediction for a set (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) That's the one. Hasn't changed a bit. Rob Ingersoll (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

Yes, I have mentioned it earlier in the thread: (URL) in other threads around here. People are probably sick of me talking about Lego making an AT-AT. :-) But it was the #1 most wanted set on FBTB. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

I'm coming into the thread late, but has someone mentioned a really good AT-AT? I've seen a bunch of MOC's around the net that are terrific. And no, the Darkside Developer kit doesn't count. -Roy (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) Nah, they couldn't do the backpack -- they'd have to work about kids choking on it... Steve (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) uhm... that's not an official piece, someone custom made it from a Lego dragon... here's a quote from the auction: "lego custom made Star Wars Han Solo figure with gun and a Tauntaun beast" From the pictures it looks like it's very well done, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) Unless they've changed it since the last time I was there (August 2000) the Tauntaun is made from bricks. It was a three part diorama, one part was from ANH and had Luke on Tattooine watching his aunt+uncle get crispy, with some Jawas looking (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:jc7j7t43rf6fspi...4ax.com... (...) Did anyone see my earlier post in this thread? (URL) have DATs for a UCS style speeder bike made of 3 MTTs. Dan (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) Oh, they're releasing that one for sure!!! I'm putting my money down for this release!. That's a mold tauntaun. They're NOT just going to make it and then just trow it away. Check out my falcon at: www.brickshelf.com/g...rwarslego. More pics (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

I'm not sure if this was pointed out before, but did anyone see this eBay (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact