 Star Wars / 10844
10843  |  10845
Subject:
A "thank you" to Dö!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:11:47 GMT

hi all!

I just received the prize from Ralph Döring's Star Wars Lego Design Contest
yesterday, and put it together last night!

I just wanted to say thanks, so I put a picture of myself and the great
prize on the Radiant VII page of my website,

http://minispy.tripod.com/starwars/radiant7.html

also, I just re-did ALL the pics of my Falcon, since I recently got a newer
monitor, and realized that the images were too small and badly scanned-in.
I also added thumbnails to the main falcon page so you can just look at the
ones you want.

http://minispy.tripod.com/starwars/falcon.html

cheers!
Joel K