 Star Wars / 10813
Re: custom falcon, more pics!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:34:49 GMT

That´s a great model ! It looks like you have cheated on the cockpit but
it´s way cooler than what TLC did to their official model. I would be very
interested in an UCS Falcon done by TLC. The falcon MOCs I have seen here
are reaching perfection. There can´t be much left for them to surprise us !?

BUT WAIT ! Before you take it apart I´d love to get a closer look at your
landing gear. And if you have toooo much time left: how about a piece count :)

->dö

Ooops, too late. As of this minute I'm sorting the pieces. The landing gears
have no marvells to them, as my modell is quite heavy, they're just there. I
however made them so that they could be adjusted and concealed manually. The
modell became so heavy due to it being solid where there were'nt any rooms.
Piece count? I have no idea, but it's atleast over 5000, due to the hull and
it being sollid.

Eivind