 Star Wars / 10877
Re: Part 2 of the interview is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:42:18 GMT

It may not have been earth-shattering, but I am very glad for FBTB.  I know
the Q&A is pretty short, but I've been looking forward to it.

And I wasn't disappointed.  Even if it isn't much, it's great to hear things
from the LEGO people.  It would be even neater if they discussed stuff here
at Lugnet.

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Nothing Earth-shattering, but I made the effort . . .

Tim
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb