 Star Wars / 10903
Re: Part 2 of the interview is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:36:40 GMT

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G96pBK.1Gp@lugnet.com...
My son got a Micromachine one for Christmas. It folds up into the • deathstar
and opens up into a mutilayer playset. It is more stable than the other
Micro playsets.

Is that the one with the Tatooine and Hanger Bay areas, and the Falcon on an
arm that swings out? My fiancee bought me that a while ago, it's a great set
(still surprised at the scorched skeletons on the Tatooine part near the
Lars home, bit gruesome for youngsters ...)

I've also got the first 15 (I haven't checked to see if any more have been
released, I can't afford to keep getting them) packs of the 3 Micromachines
ships, these are great to completely fill shelves anywhere. I've got a
couple of Falcons so I can have them all over the place, and some of the
"danglies" too. Plus you can plug the ships onto the little clear poles on
the Death Star and make it almost recreate the Battle of Yavin :)

Dan