 Star Wars / 10854
Re: Interview with LEGO at Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Part one of my interview with LEGO from this year's Toy Fair is now up at FBTB.

Thanks for the heads-up.  That was very interesting.  I was amused by the answer
to the gun questionProps?  Props?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't every
Western set box, insructios, and artwork show the figs brandishing guns?  Don't
most of the sets have outlaws hiding their ugly mugs behind bandanas?  I wonder
if it was hard for him to keep a straight face while reciting the company line.

james, who believes that God, being perfectly good, would never create a
universe in which Star Wars doesn't exist.

F.U.T. will NOT be set to debate!